A very quick post from me today – I’ve had a very busy weekend. Here are three very simple cards made from the More than Words collection – this is the first time I’ve used it and it’s so easy to work with.
Here is my first card. I scored down the centre of the butterfly and attached the left hand side of it to the card using foam pads.
I cut the right hand edge away from the front of this card and added a panel of patterned paper to the inside.
There’s also a little sentiment on the inside.
Finally this one – I inked the edge of the sentiment using Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
I’ve also added an inked sentiment to the inside.
That’s all for now. I will be back later in the month and hopefully will have some more projects to share. Please do leave me some comments though – I’d love to know what you think of these cards.