Just a quick reminder that tomorrow, starting at 7pm is the first clare’s Online Craft Class right here on the Craftwork Cards blog!
On the last Friday of every month, I will be bringing you an online class starting at 7pm with posts every 30 minutes outlining the steps (with photographs) you need to take to finish the project! About 2 weeks before I will let you know the list of materials you will need so you can gather them in advance, and on the evening you can make your project along with me! We’ll love to see what you make so feel free to take a picture and send us a link so that everyone can admire your masterpiece!
Here’s sneak peek of what you will be making tomorrow!
Here’s a list of the items you will need.
- Craft knife or scalpel,
- guillotine or trimmer,
- hot glue gun or strong glue,
- 3D foam pads.
- The Vintage and Chambray and Lace Paper Pads.
- Chambray and Lace Candi
- A heart cut out from white cardstock measuring approx. 8cm x 8cm (3 x 3 inches) at the widest points, you could use a die or punch for this, or draw and cut one free hand.
- 6 x 6 kraft card blank
- white organza ribbon approx. 15mm wide
- brown cardstock to mat and layer
- small oval sentiment (I used one from the ‘Year of Sentiments’ pack, but the Pocketful of Papers USB sentiments or classic mini sentiments are perfect)
So why not join me, leave comments or contact me on Facebook or email (email@example.com) and let’s have a crafty party!
See you at 7pm!