Hello, its New Years Eve tonight! Anyone got a shirt and tie event to attend?
It is my last blogpost for 2017! I want to share how I make my folded shirts for men’s cards.
What do I need?
1. Card Blank
2. Toile De Jouy Jet Design Paper I used a rectangle 4.75inches by 6 inches
3. Card Candi
How to make a Paper folded shirt?
1.Fold the paper in half design side facing outwards.
2. Open the fold. Now fold from the outer edge to the centre crease on both sides.
3. At one end fold out the edges to make triangular flaps, these will become the short, shirt sleeves.
4. Turn over the piece of paper and fold up about 1cm from the bottom of the paper. This will become the shirt collar.
5. Turn the paper over again and fold the end where you have just folded up into the centre at the top. Can you see how the collar is forming?
6. Now fold up the other end and tuck under the collar.
7.Your shirt is nearly finished. Add some card Candi as buttons. Use a pen to add fine details.
8. Stick onto your card and add a sentiment.
Have a Wonderful New Year and see you in 2017!