Craftwork Cards Blog

Please Join Me On A Stamping Odyssey…

Hello & Welcome to a slightly different post from me this month.

I decided to do a post on stamping techniques, & as I was making the projects, I realised that there was no way possible that I would be able to cover everything in a single blog!

So, below are a selection of photo’s with a brief description of methods.

I thought it would be great for everyone to participate by commenting here ( or on Facebook ) on which projects you would like more info on, then I will cover them in more depth with tutorials here.

Sit back, have a good nosey at what I’ve done & let me know how I can help.

1. Basic Stamping Know-How:
  2. Paper Piecing:
  3. Stencilling:
  4. Masking:
  5. Frames & Borders:
  6. Backgrounds:
  7. Embossing on Velum:
  8. Clear Embossing:
  9. Statement Backgrounds:
  10. Gilding Flakes:
  11. Layered Stamps:
  12. Multiple Inking:
  13. Creating Colouring-Sheets ( with help from Mum:)

Mixed Media:If you would like to know more about any of the techniques, let me know & you’ll be creating something new in no time.

So, until next time,

Take Care & Happy Crafting,

About

6 Comments

1. Veronique

23rd February 2017 - 12:24 pm

Brilliant Philip! Thank you for taking us with yoh on the journey and best of luck on the way. X

2. Jacqui Davies

23rd February 2017 - 1:34 pm

Would love to learn more about mixed media please

3. Kathy Wain

23rd February 2017 - 2:29 pm

Ooh. More mixed media please. I love it but never quite know where to start!
    All beautiful as usual Phillipa

4. Jenni

23rd February 2017 - 7:29 pm

I would like to know more about basic stamping and using it for backgrounds

5. Jane Chandler

23rd February 2017 - 10:43 pm

Love all your cards. I’m quite a new card maker so any of the above techniques will be useful. That’s probably not going to help you decided where to begin but I’d be happy if you start from the top and work down!! Recently discovered CWC and love everything they do, spent too much money already so will have to wait to get the new deco papers! Thanks for the blog and all the wonderful ideas. x

6. Sonja Hopkins